This is challenge for all businesses, but we will make it as easy and as painless as possible.
CRA’s internal systems are set-up to track your filing compliance on all accounts.
- Corporate Tax – RC
- Corporate Tax – Personal Services Business (PSB)
- GST – RT
- Payroll – RP
To minimize CRA assessed penalties, interest and subsequent audits, get your filings in on-time.
CORPORATE T2 Annual Returns
Federal and applicable Provincial Filings
If we are doing your books we will be ready to get your business taxes filed, accurately and on-time.
- Notice To Reader
- Profit & Loss Statement
- Balance Sheet
YOUR FINANCIALS ARE YOUR REPORT CARD
- Are you making money or still emerging your business model?
- Let us determine your best course of action to make critical adjustments.
- Is your business registered to report: Monthly, Quarterly or Annually?
- Don’t miss these deadlines.
- Annual statements to report your payments to subcontractors (trades)
- Annual payroll summary of payments to employees, applicable deductions totals that reconcile with your payroll remittances.
- Other payroll relating filings include: (T4As, T5s, T5 SUMMARY & T3s)
- Due at the end of February for the past calendar year.
- Timely reporting of PST & other related provincial filings.
WCB & WORK SMART ANNUAL RETURNS
- Don’t compromise your Worker’s Compensation coverage and clearance status by not getting your filings in on time.
- Both WCB and WORK SMART have the ability to interrupt you operation by seizing your accounts for outstanding.
- Statement of Business Activities
T1 PERSONAL TAXES
- Rental Properties
- Disability returns
- OAS, CPP and other related pension returns
T1 – DATE OF DEMISE (FINAL RETURN)
- Coventure clients can be assured that their loved one’s final tax return(s) are completed and shared, “with consent” with the executor, POA and other legal counsel representing the deceased.
- This is a difficult time and minimizing the stress to the executor on managing the estate is a small comfort that we are pleased to provide.
Our clients are able to focus on building their businesses with a group of experts that is ready to assist with most of the growing pains.
(All the while not losing time dealing with the bookkeeping, payroll, tax and CRA.)